Monday, May 17, 2010

In The Beginning

Summer is here. Wow. The next 12 weeks of my life have nothing planned and I don't know what to do. Isn't it weird that when you have so much freedom you don't know what you do? Its almost like freedom itself is a prison. We all desire freedom to make our own choices and schedule our lives according to our personal preferences but once we are free we don't know how to manage the lack of obligations. Well this summer I know one thing that I will accomplish...I have a list of 10 "enlightening" books that I will finish and comment on. This endeavor is my first attempt to truly figure out who "Me" is and what I believe and what I don't. There is no book reports or homework assignments that are forcing me to read this literature it is simply a desire. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment